
It's something that lies beyond what you can understand.
Out of the norm--that's what it is to the unknowing mind.
But have you ever tried to think outside of the obsession? Maybe the obsession is more than just that. It's a passion, pure and simple.
And guess what? This passion has a meaning. Just because it isn't a passion to get a tight car, or receive the best grades, or be pro at a certain sport doesn't mean it should be discounted. It has meaning whether or not it is understood.
So what, if it isn't understood now. In time, I'll look at you, and you will
understand. You will understand and wonder why it wasn't so clear before.
understand. You will understand and wonder why it wasn't so clear before.
Instilled within me is a love for children and a love for India. With the passion God has given me, I can do his work. I can do it; I can love it too.
Is it so weird now?
No comments:
Post a Comment