Monday, June 15, 2009

the bug aftermath.

I have a person who is my twin.
We can talk and talk, all day long.
Yes, yes...she is my kin,
and together, forever, we belong.

Laughter consumes us
as we talk about poo.
It's quite funny to discuss
those things that concern the loo.

You, my child want a cowboy,
and I want so much to be in India.
Deep down in the south, you enjoy
Southern drawls and your couches from Ikea.

For leisure time you creep creep
and listen to Go Country 105.1
Your stalker ways keep sleep
away from all of the ones who are young.

Yet I love you with all my heart.
I hope we are never to be apart.
This friendship we did start,
It's like a beautiful work of art.

1 comment:

kristi.anne said...

oh my twin.
i love you so much.
this put me on the verge of tears.