I'm super joyful right now. It has nothing to do with the fact that it's summer. It has nothing to do with the fact that I talked about poo, and I laughed until I cried. It has nothing to do with the awesome sunglasses I bought the other day.
It's because of God. He has taken so much from me, and given me something so much better. If I didn't go through my parents divorce, I'm convinced that I would have never gone to skid row. I know I wouldn't want to help people like I do now. To love people like I do now. I would not have found the friendships I have found. I would not look at life the way I do now.
He is so great.
He's beautiful.
I love him so much.
I wish I could love him more than humanly possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment