Hey, all you followers of my ever so crazy, ADD mind! I hope all your lives are as great as a strawberry. Ok, now that my completely failed attempt at an introduction is done...
I walked to and from my house five days in a row the past five days. It was something completely new to my human body of this age! Well, that's actually a lie. I walk all the time. I love walking. Whether the words coming directly from my mind to my fingers are a lie or not, you should still go on a walk. It's 100% recommended from me. There is something about the smell of air that has to whole sea to move around in. ..Wait, that made no sense. You can't have air in water. That sentence right there was a failed attempt at being creative. I'm sorry.
Anyways, this whole walking bit is making me think of cars. I'm learning how to drive right now. It's so completely scary. I don't know if people actually realize the evil power they have when they have control of a car. It's true, I hope you know. I mean I could easily become a terrorist...not that I would become one. BUT, it is possible. Scary, huh? I need some help with this. I try to get the courage to go out and drive, but once I'm there and my mother is there...the courage is gone. My mom is a scary person to drive with. She makes all of these noises like I'm going to kill someone or her or myself or just about the whole world. That doesn't make for fun days and times. I need to start doing this thing, though. If I could drive, I probably wouldn't be sitting on the computer writing to the two people that read this. Yes, my life is so exciting..
Right now, I'm thinking that this would be more interesting if you could actually see my face. Maybe.. Oh, who am I kidding? I do not have an interesting life. I'm ending my attempt at being [pretend] famous right now. I'm going to draw.
No comments:
Post a Comment