Sunday, February 8, 2009

zoned.

I feel like people get really creeped out by me. It makes sense I guess, so I shouldn't be complaining. But I can't help it that I'm staring at someone. It isn't because I'm some stalker or creeper or whatever you want to call it. It's because I find creation so intriguing and humans are apart of creation. The different shapes and lines forming a face. The multiple shades mingling together in someone's eyes. The lines and dimensions of a muscle. The stark contrast between the shape of a male's or female's body. I realize that I'm sounding a little odd; but really, it is ahmazing how much creativity can be seen. God is so ridiculously creative. It just makes me smile. We're all so completely different. I love it. So I guess I'll apologize in advance for the next time I seem to be creepily staring.

No comments: