Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I've got a friend in you

I was thinking about why I have a blog the other day. At the beginning, I told myself I created one just for the fun of it, but that wasn't it. If I really thought about it, it was because I figured it was a place I could get all of my thoughts out, that no one wanted to hear. I always felt self conscious about what I said to my friends. So basically, this blog was where I let my thoughts out and those who wanted to hear about them could just read this.
I don't feel like that anymore. I have someone that gets me. It's such a wonderful feeling to know someone understands what you're thinking. It's wonderful to know that you're not alone. I have someone and now, we can fight this together.
I'll still write here, but not for the same reasons.

No comments: