Saturday, November 22, 2008

L-O-V-E It's for you and me.

I feel it. I feel it truly. I feel it truly in everyway. I feel it truly in everyway and everywhere. It's a real love in every shape and form. It is a love that can only come from my maker. The one who is the maker of heaven and earth. The one who created perfect tiger lilies and the raging fire in the sky. Him.
It's a love no one can match up to. A love that reverberates from the rustling of leaves in the wind or from the electric chills that race through you as rain falls upon you. A love that leaves traces of salty water upon my cheeks. It's a love that is too awesome and ahmazing to even understand fully.
There is nothing to hear. It's not really all that palpable. It can't be seen by just a glance. I don't even understand how much there really is. I can't even come close to comprehending all that it is. There is no way that I can even reciprocate it.
Yet, through every leaf that crunches beneath my feet, every bout of chilling wind that cools my cheeks, every dog and tree shaped cloud, every bit of laughter resonating in the air, I know it's there. And most importantly, through every black letter on the pages of that worn leather bound book, I just know it exists...and that it's all mine.

No comments: