Sunday, June 8, 2008

You lose!

I have issues with the feminist movement. It isn't as great as everyone thinks it to be. Don't get me wrong, there are great benefits from it.

  1. we can wear pants &jeans (this should actually be 7 reasons)
  2. we can vote (go stubborn women that wouldn't take no for an answer!)
  3. we can pursue any career (go women that knew we had brains!)

But really, what else did we receive as a benefit? Being able to run around 98% naked in a bikini? Sticking string up our butts because it makes us "pretty"? Having the right to murder because it's our body? Ha! That's full of idiocy! All women have done is dig a hole, and now they're burying themselves. And what absolutely kills me, is that they've pulled me inside! Stupid females.

If I had the choice, I would ditch the jeans and frolick about the streets in bloomers -UNDER a skirt- and a shirtwaist up to my chin. What now?! And all you men, you can just scratch your head and wonder if I really do have legs. If I was running around town in that get up, I probably could make the best pie you've ever tasted and would have the greatest clothes (best seamstress ever-better than your town tailor).

So women, give up! You're never going to climb out on top of men. Thanks to Eve, we're stuck under them for life. "...Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you..." (Genesis 3:16) So, take a straw and suck it up because you'll never win.

No comments: