I have three hours left of this fast. I never expected to learn so much from just not eating. This is something I'll be looking back on and will be happy that I did it.
I'm extremely hungry right now. I have a plan on what I'm going to eat as soon as I can. It's really exciting for me, actually. But at the same time, I can't help but think that the people that have to live like this everyday, they can't plan on what they're eating later. Instead they're wondering when the next time will be when they eat. That's sad. I can't do anything directly about it now, but I'll always be conscious about it. Like I said before, I don't want to waste food...
I hope to see the pain in others and not discount it, but try to be empathatic in some way. Once again, I'm so thankful that I did this.
That's all I have to say for now. This is me signing off from my fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment