-Oscar Wilde <---i love him.
"'Safe?' said Mr. Beaver; 'Don't you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? 'Course he isn't safe. But he's good, he's the King, I tell you.'"
-C.S. Lewis, The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
"If I find myself in desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world."
-C.S. Lewis <---i like him too
"If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart."
-Oswald Chambers
"If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them."
-Henry David Thoreau
"God's love will never change us if we don't accept it."
-Donald Miller, Blue Like Jazz
"Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is."
-Oscar Wilde
"How many cares one loses when one decided not to be something but to be someone."
-Coco Chanel
"Sail away from the safe harbor. Explore. Dream. Discover."
-Mark Twain
"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so you can appreciate them when they're right. And sometimes...good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-Marilyn Monroe
No comments:
Post a Comment