Green. Green is a glorious color. No, I'm not talking about the green you see in that really cute shirt or the green you see painted across the walls of that building over there. I'm talking about the green you see in a new &freshly cut lawn. I'm talking about the green you see surrounding that fire red hibiscus blooming on the side of the winding Hawaiian road. I'm talking about the green that encompasses the whole rainforest. I'm talking about the green that covers the rolling hills of Scotland and Ireland. You know where else that green is? It's across hills in Mexico from Guadalajara to Autlan. You know what else? It's beautiful.
As the summer rain pitter-patters everywhere, the green that is so alive and vivid is taking a big long drink so they can proclaim God's glory and power. Yes, even the trees and flowers are glorifying God. By blooming and going through their life cycle they showcase how powerful God is. How beautiful God is. How creative He is. How glorious God is.
Yes, green really is a glorious color.
No comments:
Post a Comment