Ever jump about ten feet at a sudden unidentifiable noise?
Ever grow frustrated because you reacted in this way or a similar fashion only to find out a poster, picture, fill in the blank fell from your wall?
I wouldn't say it's anything to be ashamed about, but ashamed is something that does come to mind. You flip out because you think someone is about to abduct you, only to learn that it was just your poster falling. You then groan in a very frustrated manner because you put your poster up 10 minutes ago! Maybe it isn't even as insignificant as we think it to be. We painstakingly apply a plethora of items to the wall in the perfect order to display our loves, memories, and interests. And what is the result? Waking up to a mess of memories on the floor! I always felt it was my fault it all wouldn't stay. Maybe I hadn't used enough tape is always my first thought. That isn't the truth. It's the tape's fault and always will be. Why can't there be tape that is small, handy, and strong? Is it just not possible? Apparently not. I should just quit on all the tape manufacturers and invest in tacts. I really would, but I do enjoy my room not looking like an apartment building for termites. I feel conspired against.
I'm sure I could go on, but yet again, one of my posters has fallen from the wall. I must go fix it for the 4873746893th time today. And no, I didn't scare myself half to death from the noise this time. Tomorrow, I'm sure I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment